Live article search - please enter 4 or more characters to begin.
Information related to your hosting account and features...
- How To: Create a Full Backup of a Site?
It's important that you know what you're backing up first. If you're running a content management system, such as Drupal, Wordpress or any web site that runs a database, you'll have to back up the database as well. If you're running a simple web site, you'll have to just back up the web site files....
- How To: Create a Database backup using PHPMyAdmin
Backing up your database regularly is a good idea and should be done. This guide will walk you through the process and help you create a backup (dump) of your database using phpMyAdmin...
- How To: Restore a database using phpMyAdmin
To restore a backed up database, do the following steps....
- Help! phpMyAdmin can't restore my database...It's too big!
phpMyAdmin allow importing of database with a file size of 50Mb or less. If your backup database file size is larger than this, you need to import or restore it manually. Follow these steps to import/restore large databases.
- How To: Request Free Site Migration
- Site Migration Instructions
We are able to move your web site files and emails over to our servers for free. We are also able to change your domain name server settings (DNS) so that your domain name points to your web site files on our servers as well, so long as you have a control panel access to your domain name administration...
- What are the eTigons Name Servers (DNS) settings and how do I change my DNS?
The eTigons (DNS) Name Server settings are: Primary - NS1.ETIGONS.COM Secondary - NS2.ETIGONS.COM ...
- Domain Name Transfer Instructions (Primary Domain Names)
At eTigons we offer all of our shared hosting customers a free domain name for life which is always the "PRIMARY" domain name on your account. This is the domain you used when you signed up for an account. This primary "free" domain name can be a new domain name...
- How To: Setup Email on your Personal Computer
This is the information you will need to use when setting up your email accounts on personal computers.
- How To: Configure Email to Work with iPhone
You can setup your iPhone to read and send emails on the go.
- How To: Configure Email to be used with Google Mail/Apps
Some customers may prefer to use Google Apps to host their mail instead of using the offered e-mail service by eTigons.